Promote and distribute Christian media
Promote and distribute Christian Chadian Arabic literature, cassettes, mp3 files and other forms of Christian media on the streets and through the churches. Encourage and train believers in how to use the resources in evangelism and in personal use. Be ready to witness whenever the opportunity arises. Applicants will be expected to acquire a good level of Chadian Arabic which they will learn in Chad before and during term of ministry. They will be part of the WEC team in N'Djamena and will be expected to play a full role in the life of that team.
- Have a passion for Jesus and good Biblical knowledge.
- A good level of French.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to a new culture is essential.
- Some experience in promoting goods and advertising would be helpful.
- To promote, sell and distribute items in a Chadian culture, relationships are vital thus applicant must have a warm personality that relates well to all kinds of people.
- Cross-cultural training (minimum - WEC Trek course, or equivalent).
- Have a basic understanding and appreciation of folk Islamic belief and culture as well as animistic beliefs and culture.