Equip and empower Chadian believers
Train Chadian believers in various evangelistic and discipleship methods, being sensitive to the specific cultures of unreached peoples. Equip and empower those trained to then disciple others. Work closely with the national EET church to encourage the southern Christians to effectively reach their neighbours. Learning Chad Arabic before and after starting ministry. They will be part of a WEC team in one of the towns and will be expected to play a full part in the life of that team, sharing its goals and vision.
- Mature Christian with good Biblical knowledge and Cross-cultural training.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to a new culture is essential.
- Experience in evangelism in oral societies would be an advantage.
- Experience of or a thorough understanding of the cell church type model of church planting. A good understanding of folk Islamic belief and culture. (Advice available.)
- French is a prerequisite.
- Applicants who speak Arabic but not French will be considered.